The Chamber Academy
The Chamber Academy Programme delivers contacts, competence and capacity. The programme aims at strengthening business in the private sector and contributing to increased trade, sustainable development and reduced poverty. One of our key tasks is to work as a partner to the Swedish government and the Swedish International Developement Agency ( Sida) on aid, trade and business development projects. The Chamber Academy programme is financed by Sida.
Capacity Building Three Pillars – Strengthening member based business service organisations (BMO’s) with a special focus on women’s business service organisations, in core areas like policy advocacy, services to members and networking.
- Strengthening the base and business development in Green Technology
- Promoting Industrial Development
- Promoting business development and exports in the area of Agribusiness
- Promoting business development and exports in the area of Lifestyle
The programme reaches its goals by providing:
- Knowledge sush as training, experience sharing and market information.
- Contacts for companies and business support organisations through meeting places, networking and trade fairs.
- Mentorship to business support organisations (strategic support, visits and training)
Chamber Trade Sweden are together with our local partners, creating physical and virtual meeting places for knowledge transfer, benchmarking to the benefit of BMO’s and their member companies and providing opportunities for business developement for trade.
In all of our activities we have a cross cutting focus on women’s economic empowerment and CSR, including anti-corruption.
For more information about Chamber Academy please contact Charlotte Kalin at email@example.com.